- Scientists use Gmail - more and more of the email correspondence addresses in PubMed abstracts are @gmail.com. It makes sense, if one moves to a different university, the old .edu email does not work anymore.
- PeRSSonalized Medicine vs Clinical Reader http://is.gd/1kk4e - In my experience, Google Reader is more powerful, simpler & gets the job done.
- Mayo Clinic gets its own AllTop aggregation page http://mayo-clinic.alltop.com - First hospital to be "honored" this way?
- "In case of fire, resist every urge to tweet about it, and leave building in calm orderly fashion." via @aaronwatkins http://bit.ly/tpJCr
- Bing Search Engine by Microsoft Keeps Its Foot On The Gas, Adds Tweets To Results http://bit.ly/ozV88 - Google is losing market share to Bing and hasn’t yet figured out how to respond. http://bit.ly/W93IP
- EtherPad - web-based word processor that allows people to work together in really real-time http://etherpad.com
- Videos from “Celebrating case reports, the stories in healthcare” http://bit.ly/16ns1w
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.