- There's A Fine Line Between Informing and Spamming Your Followers. The trick is finding out where it is http://bit.ly/SBfrn -- Twitter rule is "4-6 a day or you'll send your followers away"- I post 47 per day - you know what to expect http://bit.ly/WwmkY
- "Twitter surgery: wouldn't it be great if the tweets were ACTUALLY what the doctor and staff were really thinking?" http://bit.ly/98pjw
- How to Build Credibility as a Blogger http://bit.ly/vidZW - "knowledge is only 10% of a credibility score" - not for medical bloggers.
- More than 50 Google corporate accounts on Twitter, they have a "Twiiter team" too http://bit.ly/19ra6P - Why just don't buy the service? :)
- "We have gotten to the point where it is so easy to publish to the web, that most of it is ignored." http://bit.ly/H667a
- Seesmic Web interface for Twitter is actually quite nice http://bit.ly/AOlVV - Needs support for multiple accounts (coming soon).
- Average income for blogs in 2008 was $6,000 but that was influenced heavily by the top 1% of bloggers who earned $200k http://bit.ly/NvYu2
- Snoop Dogg's Top 5 Fatherhood Tips on Martha Stewart show http://bit.ly/KHEJ3 and 5 Words to Learn http://bit.ly/oT799
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.