- 9 First Step Goals for New Bloggers http://bit.ly/8OVFK
- Video: Go behind the scenes of a TEDTalk http://bit.ly/AjBGr
- In case you are not sure: tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support. Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - therefore always go to the original source/links, etc...
- Tips for webmasters: when talking about endorsements, link to them. Please see top right sidebar of http://allergycases.org for an example
- Social media is part of communication skills a doctor should have but it is more difficult from psychological perspective because there is no physical contact: no eye contact or voice communication, etc.
- Videos: "Which TV Doc Interviewed Obama Best?" http://bit.ly/ZcHXh via @Berci - What does "best" mean in this case?
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.