- "Wikipedia is a perfect place to start your research, but should never be the one you finish your search with" - PubMed is a better start. Wikipedia is not a primary source for med students/residents. It can be used for illustrative purposes for med blogs if you can verify info. Medical blogs are not a source of "actionable" medical information, same with Wikipedia. You want to be treated by an expert - not a "crowd."
- Twitter Wants To Be “The Pulse Of The Planet” http://bit.ly/s1ZDz
- "Going Home Again" - a poignant reflection from Life as a Healthcare CIO http://bit.ly/goxfZ
- "Ten ways to change your life in 59 seconds" - The Telegraph reviews a book by popular psychologist Richard Wiseman http://bit.ly/YwwYg
- Google Reader is an RSS reader - with so many social media tools that it can replace Twitter/FriendFeed if it were more popular...
- Spam comment on my blog (now deleted): "I am 61 using Online Viagra. I never had any problems, it only improved my erections" - by "Julia" ?!
- Photo: President Obama gets a tour of Russian President's office at his dacha outside Moscow http://bit.ly/2Gb7LL - Huge monitors...
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.