1. You lose sleep over Facebook
2. You spend more than an hour a day on Facebook
3. You become obsessed with old loves
4. You ignore work in favor of Facebook
5. The thought of getting off Facebook leaves you in a cold sweat
Status updates. Image source: WeBlogCartoons, Creative Commons license.
The image is licensed under Creative Commons.
Five clues that you are addicted to Facebook. CNN.
Online social networking may 'harm health' due to reduction of face-to-face contact
Don't work (or browse) so hard. Beware of Internet addiction
Image source: Wikipedia, fair use.