- Technology Lowers the Cost of Decoding a Genome to less than $50,000 http://bit.ly/129oO9
- In the Genes: Young Moms Follow Their Mother's Parenting Style. This was not the case among men. http://bit.ly/bDb72
- Children with high IQs live longer http://bit.ly/Mh6da
- The world's first pacemaker with a wireless home monitoring system http://bit.ly/1ZXbHa - Misleading headline: "World's first wireless pacemaker" actually still has wires - this is how it works... :) http://bit.ly/1ZXbHa
- A Primer on the Details of Health Care Reform - NYTimes http://bit.ly/12sPu1
- NPR: Treating Delirium: An Often Missed Diagnosis http://bit.ly/g7JAj
- Children who have been physically and emotionally abused tend to start having sexual intercourse earlier, age 14 or 16 http://bit.ly/13NLT0
- Urban gardeners farm on airport-owned land in St. Louis, Missouri beneath the roar of the passing jets - CNN http://bit.ly/14UXFS
- Should Doctors Sanitize Lab Data For Patients? http://bit.ly/tgSNy - No. Full reports should be provided (Warning: a lot of ads on the blog)
- Doctor 's humor is a hit on iTunes http://bit.ly/RI1eG - The quality information in the podcast helped too http://bit.ly/10bXPl
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) is not an endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.