- FDA approved Onglyza (saxagliptin), dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitor, to treat Type 2 diabetes in adults http://bit.ly/3Kl6bg
- University of Central Florida: Free medical school for 40 lucky students http://bit.ly/xdyDY
- "For Vacation Health Woes, Call Your Insurer First: protect your health and your wallet when you’re away from home" http://bit.ly/2feUCP
- Jury's still out on green tea for preventing cancer http://bit.ly/6PMl1
- Strange health news headline of the day: "Artificial Sperm Not So Hot" by NPR http://bit.ly/1wzC1
- The Social Web for Radiology. Part I. Social Bookmarking to Social Citation http://bit.ly/2mh7Vj (Radiology 2009;252:23-28.)
- Ticks and Tick-Borne Diseases: Slideshow http://bit.ly/w3yx9
- Medscape App for iPhone and iPod touch http://bit.ly/zG7h8
- TIME Health Care Special Report: Paging Dr. Obama http://bit.ly/RKZNP and http://bit.ly/18mHpa
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source/links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.