- Flaxseed significantly reduced circulating total and LDL-cholesterol http://bit.ly/zQDS2
- USDA: The intake of added sugars is excessive, the average American gets 17% of their calories a day from sugar. http://bit.ly/15PmOh
- Groups with low income and education are particularly vulnerable to diets with high added sugars. http://bit.ly/4Ai9SN
- From Twitter to Second Life to Facebook: How The Internet Is Changing Health Care http://bit.ly/11RLph -- In Pictures: How The Internet Is Changing Health Care http://bit.ly/2VyUr3
- "Propofol: A Dangerous Kind of Rest" http://bit.ly/wLXLj - Propofol is not a medication for "rest" by any account.
- What is the best approach to treat an upper extremity DVT? Heparin and warfarin. http://bit.ly/4CVRWf
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain