- More than half of ER nurses have been assaulted on the job. 50% of ER nurses have been assaulted: spit on, hit, pushed, shoved, scratched or kicked by patients while on duty. 1 in 4 ER nurses reported experiencing assaults by patients more than 20 times in the past three years http://bit.ly/XoOIN
- Stress Raises Belly Fat and Heart Risks (in monkeys) http://bit.ly/oOwM4
- PubMed abstract: Are "laughing" rats the evolutionary antecedents of human joy? http://bit.ly/KQs1D
- Ten things we don't understand about humans, from New Scientist http://bit.ly/b9J1I
- Updated: Cleveland Clinic online medical reference - Disease Management Project http://bit.ly/112Jou
- Some thoughts on sharing full lab reports with patients, by Dr. Rob http://bit.ly/BiXYt
- Statisticians can earn $125,000 at top companies in their first year after getting a doctorate http://bit.ly/qreFk
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) is not an endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.