- Do Hospitalists Improve the Quality of Care? Yes, they do. http://bit.ly/zQ89U - Hospitalists were associated with better performance for AMI, pneumonia, disease treatment and diagnosis http://bit.ly/FNtlW
- Pessimism and Cynicism Appear to Increase Risk of Heart Disease and Death http://bit.ly/synPO
- When used with ICS and LABA, tiotropium decreases risk of mortality in COPD http://bit.ly/11hnBt
- Study: Alcohol consumption increases attractiveness ratings of opposite-sex faces http://bit.ly/tUqCI
- Purple urine bag syndrome is associated with UTI in catheterized patients http://bit.ly/2PGQyv
- How can some people eat chili pepper after chili pepper without pain? They develop tolerance through desensitization http://bit.ly/280V4R
- Longest survivor of heart transplant died of cancer 31 years after the operation http://bit.ly/YgioS
- Obama: Canadian health care model won't work in U.S. http://bit.ly/cuYyp
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) is not an endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.