- "Phantosmia - an illusory sense of smell. I smell a smell when no odorant is present." - NYTimes http://bit.ly/aPAIn
- France Fights Universal Care's High Cost - WSJ http://bit.ly/1cdnv6
- TIME slideshow: The Health-Care Debate Turns Ugly http://bit.ly/7Mi3h
- PubMed abstract: "Why are modern scientists so dull? How science selects for perseverance and sociability at the expense of intelligence and creativity." http://bit.ly/Dn1TT
- Health Care Professional’s Social Network List http://bit.ly/u8evH - with Facebook/LinkedIn links. Updated: Lists of Medical Bloggers and Twitters Categorized by Specialty http://bit.ly/WboQc
- Online cardiac surgery simulator http://bit.ly/XFGqx
- Outback doc too far away: Nothing about indigenous life in Australia is simple. "By definition a locum is always the wrong doctor: a locum tenens merely holds the place of the right doctor." http://bit.ly/Qyti3
- The blog of Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine in Oxford http://trusttheevidence.net
- Don't cut off mold and eat the rest of bread, soft cheeses, experts say http://bit.ly/13Gj1e
- Human Psychology: A Five-Second Touch Can Convey Specific Emotion, Study Finds http://bit.ly/mdcD3
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) is not an endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.