- Masculinity is inversely related to a man's likelihood of receiving routine medical care. http://bit.ly/BBBXn
- The world's population to hit 7 billion in 2011, 97% of growth will happen in Asia, Africa, Latin America http://bit.ly/2MkZSJ
- Aspirin use after diagnosis of colorectal cancer associated with lower risk of cancer–specific and overall mortality http://bit.ly/rgb4x
- Mediterranean-type diet and higher physical activity were associated with reduced risk for Alzheimer disease http://bit.ly/dxotj
- BBC: A survey of children's web habits shows that "sex" and "porn" are among the top 10 most-searched terms http://bit.ly/dvQgk
- 5.5 hours of sleep per night may increase diabetes risk http://bit.ly/dmy2i
- Cleveland Clinic CEO Toby Cosgrove: “We don’t hire smokers, and that’s perfectly legal” http://bit.ly/U39El
- Morning colonoscopies at Cleveland Clinic may catch more polyps than those done in the afternoon: 29% vs. 25% http://bit.ly/15B9M3
- The average age of first-time mothers in the U.S. jumped from 21.4 in 1970 to 25 in 2006. The average age of the mother at first birth in Switzerland is 29.4 and in Japan is 29.2 http://bit.ly/O7JHJ
- "X-ray Protection for Neonates: Save the Gonads" http://bit.ly/mWWnK
- Defying Dialysis, Man Bikes Across Country http://bit.ly/2ybc1h and http://bit.ly/JxI50
- X-rays: Look What the Dog Swallowed! http://bit.ly/1yQWA
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) is not an endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.