- Albuminuria in CHF: urinary albumin to creatinine ratio (UACR) is a powerful predictor of prognosis in heart failure. Treatment with candesartan did not reduce or prevent the development of albuminuria in CHF http://bit.ly/3AFaU1
- Men with low estradiol, testosterone & high sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) more likely to suffer osteop fractures http://bit.ly/UiNgG
- Britons pour love on 'evil' healthcare system, defend National Health Service after U.S. criticism. CNN: British Prime Minister Gordon Brown issued a heartfelt message of support for the NHS via Twitter. http://bit.ly/BTYm2
- Percutaneous closure of L atrial appendage as effective as warfarin for stroke prevention in Afib, more complications http://bit.ly/2jBiYI
- Cardiovascular disease accounts for around 30% of global deaths http://bit.ly/gsxCZ
- "Chocolate is not an antidepressant" http://bit.ly/11z36s
- Le Treatment: An emergency tour through the French health care system. http://bit.ly/WvQss
- Doctor Loses His Job Over ‘America Dies on Dunkin’ Sign http://bit.ly/SY80h
- Patient Money: The Expense of Eating With Celiac Disease http://bit.ly/N2xnk
- A surgeon's story http://bit.ly/BtiYP
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) is not an endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.