- CNN: Why blogging is good for your career http://bit.ly/2vJVi3
- How to: Generate a Custom RSS feed from PubMed http://bit.ly/R5nTT - Scroll down to see how to include all your favorite journals.
- CNN: 6 ways to be happier at work http://bit.ly/5BsBn
- "Rorschach Test Scandal on Wikipedia" http://bit.ly/uuRjW
- Clinical Reader, a Fancy New Aggregator – But All is not Gold that Glitters http://is.gd/20CZ7 - Also, see my comment below the post.
- Tweet Your Blog Posts with Twitterfeed http://bit.ly/3UM0Ny
- SocialSafe Helps You Get Your Facebook Data Out of Facebook http://bit.ly/65f3q
- Jobless Graduate Sues College that "hasn't provided her with the leads and career advice it promises" http://bit.ly/3iGsxt
- Top 5 U.S. Apartment Search Engines http://bit.ly/1715jI
- Google Wave: A Complete Guide from Mashable http://bit.ly/PHfG1
- Unwritten Laws of Technology: The hard drive always fails just before you were going to back it up http://bit.ly/76ZYu
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) is not an endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.