- Put a simple “+” on the end of any bit.ly link and see, real time, the pace at which link is getting shared and clicked http://bit.ly/165Igl -- Example of "+" and bit.ly: I shared a link to a video on Twitter 2 hr ago http://bit.ly/11gb9M - see who/where clicked http://bit.ly/cdr9X
- Life as an Emergency Physician in Photos http://bit.ly/rhGh3
- Medical Journals on Twitter http://bit.ly/3LQPS
- One third of Europeans have never used the Internet, according to an EU report. http://bit.ly/3rFEh1
- "Flickr Image Search Finds Better Photos Than Google Images" http://bit.ly/hZnn1
- Blog carnival of the best posts in the field of medical librarianship http://bit.ly/mcyla
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) is not an endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.