- How to follow Twitter users in Google Reader http://tr.im/vKev via @davewiner - I have been using a similar approach for months and it works.
- Checking out Brizzly - a web client for Twitter by @shellen who worked on Google Reader. Brizzly can save your tweets as drafts, supports up to 5 accounts, explains Twitter trends and has groups http://brizzly.com/help
- 24% of tweets created by automated bots, not humans, 5% of Twitter accounts generate 75% of Tweets http://bit.ly/19AYRk
- Another selection of strange signs sent in by readers on their travels, by Telegraph.co.uk http://bit.ly/4nFKRw
- What’s common between an iPod and Google? Compare to a typical app interface: http://bit.ly/oX9Jp
- Chart of the Most Popular Email Clients http://bit.ly/6bYDx
- Photo: You Know You Have a Problem When.... you have 10 screens worth of iPhone apps http://bit.ly/zu8Qo
- Top patient quotes of the day so far this week from Cold Girl Fever blog http://bit.ly/16M2Kl
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) is not an endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.