- Case Study: 3 Months to a Better Blog and 3x visits http://bit.ly/tiJ2T - Not applicable to 99% of medical bloggers but still interesting.
- How to Get More Twitter Followers (if you want to), by @chrisbrogan http://bit.ly/jAWFs - One of the tips is "Don’t overtweet (more than 20 a day is a bit spooky to most people)" - My tweets are consistently over this limit.. :)
- The Lifestreaming President http://bit.ly/fbEWj and http://bit.ly/unjyA - "The Message Is (not) the Message" though...
- "The Evolution GIF" http://bit.ly/Z6aXW - "The most awesome animated gif I think I have ever found" via Scoble http://bit.ly/PEUTs
- Gina Trapani: "Why I Stopped Being Paranoid and Started Using Mint" for personal finance http://bit.ly/m6xfq
- Video: "Amazing Waterslide Jump!" http://bit.ly/WruqD - I don't think this is real.
Tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) is not an endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.