- Sending and receiving email at breakneck speed can make life queasy; a manifesto for slow communication. How many of our most joyful memories have been created in front of a screen? http://bit.ly/xIWDM
- Twitter Mood complies the mood of all tweets for which the author has provided a location on a Google map http://twittermood.org
- Half the time that Wolfram|Alpha doesn’t give a result, it's because it doesn’t understand what’s being asked http://bit.ly/Xp5TA
- Rules for conversation in social media: "1. Don't wait" http://bit.ly/3TUEGh - I disagree. Many times, waiting is just fine, even preferable.
- Survey Results: Which Smartphone Will Own the Healthcare Market? http://bit.ly/SM2fm
- Former BMJ editor Richard Smith "feels the shame of the monoglot" http://bit.ly/mHyah
- A patient story on Slideshare: http://bit.ly/AFDnr
Tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) is not an endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support. Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.
Follow me on Twitter: