- RT @zappos: "Following "best practices" is a great way to stifle innovation & ensure that your business is average and behind the times"
- Don’t Let Social Media Comments Ruin Discussions On Your Blog. Aggregating 100’s of people ReTweeting the subject line of your message underneath the conversation adds nothing http://bit.ly/bsHl
- A good laugh: "HOW DO I TURN CAPS LOCKS OFF?" http://bit.ly/yhj6f
- Musings of a Dinosaur: "The Dirty Little Secret About Patients as Partners in Health Care" http://bit.ly/I6e0T -- Note regarding the previous tweet: tweets don't equal agreement or support. Also, I'm against calling people names. http://bit.ly/W3DMp
- "Think of your smart phone as a digital Swiss Army Knife" plus 10 Basic Tech Tips that Make a Difference http://bit.ly/1zL4p
- RT @hartdoctor "My latest fee schedule from United Healthcare 12% reductions in my fees; my premiums for employee health plan up 34%... Hmm"
- TwitterBar Firefox extension allows you to post to Twitter from the Firefox address bar, you can also post the URL http://bit.ly/161CdQ
- If you use Google Chrome and Google's web applications, then you're already running Google Chrome OS. Google Chrome OS won't be a traditional operating system, it will just be a wrapper for the cloud. http://bit.ly/12wThE
Follow me on Twitter: