Memorable Quotes from Twitter

Memorable quotes and useful links from my Twitter account:


  • HowardKurtzHowardKurtz Missed about 1,000 tweets while doing errands and work today. Don't you people have...other activities?

  • doczakdoczak "Why do i wanna be a doctor? Because doctors give people second chances, and we all deserve a second chance" Heard on Scrubs ;)

  • Bryan VartabedianDoctor_V Need to be probiotic as much as possible and antibiotic only when necessary RT @doc_rob: Question: Are you probiotic or antibiotic?

  • Aaron Watkinsaaronwatkins My GF is getting me coffee because I'm hard at work twittering and cannot be interrupted.

  • Paul StamatiouStammy i havent tweeted in 12 hours and that gets me a "you okay?" text from my sister LOL. if it was 24 hours pretty sure mom would call the cops

  • Biz Stonebiz "If I had more time, I would have written a shorter tweet."

  • Zappos.com CEO -Tonyzappos There will be many battles, but I refuse to give up. It is my duty. It is a just & noble cause. Today, I fight my email inbox.

  • Dave Winerdavewiner problem is reporters quote their understanding of what you said not what you said. and they didn't understand what you said.



  • Tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment