Rock star Ozzy Osbourne to CNN: "Between drugs and STDs, I'm lucky to be alive today"

"Ozzy Osbourne, the former front man of rock group Black Sabbath, says that after decades of living a life of drugs and sex, he's lucky to be alive today. Osbourne described how he often played a dangerous game when it came to using drugs and having promiscuous sex. "With the drugs, it nearly killed me on a daily basis -- I did a lot of heavy drug taking for a long time and I survived it by the grace of God. Answering a viewer's question on whether he realized his power to change people's lives, Osbourne replied with shock. "When you're on the inside looking, you don't see it that way," Osbourne said. "But I suppose you're right. I do -- I do have the power to change people's lives." Why aging rock stars still tour: "Once the lights go down and the crowds roar, something magical happens. All your aches and pains go" http://buff.ly/1hfxi3x References: Ozzy Osbourne: I'm living on borrowed time. CNN.
"Researchers studying Ozzy Osbourne's DNA found that the singer is descendant of Neanderthals" http://goo.gl/7Fa8 Related:

No comments:

Post a Comment