Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 57

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages (called "tweets") that you find interesting, useful, amusing, or disagreeable. Here is the 57th edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top): Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people. You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

  1. Jeremy JoslinOslerdoesEM Just got back from the dentist. Forget CVA, MI, HTN.... apparently periodontal disease is a huge killer, and sounds like I've got just days
  2. shel israelshelisrael Twitter works pretty closely to the way rellife relationships work. You start small, chat on little stuff. Trust builds #UMD
  3. shel israelshelisrael Twitter is a place for conversations. If you want a job in any area, there are probably people on Twitter who can--and will--help you #UMD
  4. Richard Questrichardquest Grey, Overcast misreable day weather wise in London but a very warm good morning from the heart to tweeters around the world
  5. Graham Walkergrahamwalker Watching Doctor Diaries on NOVA. Highly recommended. Nice to know I'm not alone in feeling like internship makes you a worse person.
  6. J. SchwimmerKidneyNotes Sometimes I think people who design EMRs secretly hate physicians.
  7. Pierre Omidyarpierre Dang it, I just got passed by a Google camera car, riding my scooter, on my own block! Now I'm going to be in Google Maps. That's not cool.
  8. lance laiferlancelaifer 25 million people use twitter 100 million use Gmail 200 million us e Facebook 306 million live in United States - 300 million get malaria!!!
  9. Paul Kedroskypkedrosky next thing after micro-blogging: pico-blogging -- just verbs. then femto-blogging: just letters. then atto-blogging: only punctuation.
  10. Dean Giustinigiustini "Dean, why are you so web 2.0?" ME: "I am in favour of anything bringing people closer even if they work at opposite ends of the world"
  11. Ed BennettEdBennett I want open source software for my blood pressure monitor (I feel old and geeky)
  12. Ohio Family PracticeOFPC Feeling a little 'squeezed' right now, as a larger group is taking over the local market and stealing patients from smaller practices. Ugh.
  13. Graham Walkergrahamwalker Why did I consider PE on every single patient yesterday except the one that had one?
  14. RobboBiteTheDust @laikas we don't have time zones here. Just work 24 hours seven days a week.
  15. Paul Kedroskypkedrosky with ebay unacquiring stumbleupon (and likely skype) history is officially running backwards. can't wait for 1994 when i golfed well.

The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) in Selection of My Twitter Favorites does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind.

If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment