Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 72

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages (called "tweets") that you find interesting, useful, amusing, or disagreeable. Here is the 72nd edition of My Twitter Favorites.

  1. Paul Stamatiou
    Stammy "Happiness equals reality minus expectation." - Tom Magliozzi
  2. Paul Stamatiou
    Stammy how am i supposed to make an educated decision about where to order my Chinese food if all 3 places nearby are "Best Food in Town"
  3. Ves Dimov, M.D.
    AllergyNotes When I use EMR (Cleveland Clinic, VA, etc.), I always try to engage the patient - "write the note together" - esp. assessment and plan.
  4. Ves Dimov, M.D.
    AllergyNotes Health Data Rights http://bit.ly/yWZXa - I'll say it again - if you use EMR, print your note for your patient - it's their note too.

  5. Dave Winer
    davewiner My netbook costs as much as one night at a hotel in Berlin. To put things in perspective.
  6. Gregory S Henderson
    DrGSHenderson Drinking a cold beer on the deck of the ferry to Crete; watching the sun set over Piraeus and considering never coming back.
  7. Moises Auron MD
    medpedshosp If you have surgery - the least thing you want is to bleed and be transfused - tell your doctor all the over-the-counter stuff you take!
  8. Lucien Engelen
    Zorg20 Wooot ; important question answered within 30 minutes by DM in Twitter in 4 different global timezones. Twitter rocks
  9. colinsegovis
    colinsegovis and I am procrastinating from writing the grant by surfing the web (its research...right?)
  10. colinsegovis
    colinsegovis I am procrastinating from studying by writing a grant....

The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) in Selection of My Twitter Favorites does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind.

If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people. You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment