- Is There a Doctor on the Plane? http://bit.ly/3wPcqX - A real life experience.
- CNN: How social media can hurt your career http://bit.ly/4AQz7k
- Washington Post site gets more than 20,000 comments/week, only 100-150/day are deleted for violating the rules. Legally, The Washington Post isn't liable for comments. Under federal law, responsibility rests with the commenters. http://bit.ly/CQOTn
- How a hematologist prepares for the internal medicine boards http://bit.ly/2ne0eL
- “Your blog is your mothership. Don’t neglect it for lesser tools.” http://bit.ly/O1gvo - I wouldn't call my blog a "mothership" though :)
- Note to bloggers: Seeing a pop-up inviting me to subscribe when I check your blog will make me less likely to visit again in the future.
- Google Reader is way more efficient for reading tweets than Twitter.com, I like it even better than TweetDeck and Seeesmic. I don't use groups for Twitter, but one has 2 ways to "group" in Google Reader - folders and tags... I group all Twitter subscriptions in one folder in Google Reader called "Twitter", automatically sorted by Twitter account, then I review them by account in a "condensed" one-line view.
- Aboriginal Health Service Video: "You gotta finish the antibiotics!" http://bit.ly/13nyFu
- This is the "What's hot" feed by the Google Reader team: http://bit.ly/5Bgv
- What to Bring to Clinical Rotations http://bit.ly/xC0Y
- 50 Best Websites 2009 by TIME magazine http://bit.ly/cezWp
- "There was a call for an orthopedic surgeon in the labour ward. Why?" http://bit.ly/2Dd4WH
- Typical hours awake each day for a social media "guru" = 19 http://bit.ly/QevpR
Tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) is not an endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support. Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.
Follow me on Twitter: