Memorable Quotes from Twitter

Memorable quotes and useful links from my Twitter account:


  • shel israelshelisrael Paula & I made a tray of sandwiches today & gave them to a homeless family shelter. 1st time we did anything like that. Felt good.

  • Robert ScobleScobleizer If you are at home robbing my house you have at least 17 more minutes. Make sure you get the iMac upstairs.

  • Westby Fisher, MDdoctorwes Now that we have the EMR, does a paper cut to the dominant index finger qualify one for short-term disability benefits?

  • Mike TorresMITorres Before having kids you should carry a 25lb sack of potatoes with you everywhere you go. Though that wouldn't simulate the squirm.

  • Loren Feldman1938media How does a @common_squirrel have more followers than me? Last time I checked I'm an actual human being. I love that little squirrel.

  • doc_robdoc_rob Just had a patient call a GI doc "Gastrointelligence." Not always.



  • Tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment