One Thousand "Blogs of Note" on Blogger.com Including Medical Ones

Blogger.com, owned by Google, seems to be the best free blogging service currently available. This is the reason why I host most of my web sites there. Blogger.com has an interesting feature called "Blogs of Note":

"a simple, ongoing, (ir)regularly updated list of blogs [we]'ve happened to come across and found interesting for one reason or another. This reason need not be substantial. It could be [we] liked a particular post. It could be the blog seems to have good writing, or good design, or original content or concept, or [we] just like the name."

The 5+ year archive just featured the 1000th blog of note. I am happy that CasesBlog was included in this list in 2006 along with the blog of the Google staff physician, Taraneh Razavi.

Please let me know if any other medical blogs were featured in Blogs of Note so that I can list them here.


This Google video shows it takes about 2 minutes to start a blog on Blogger.com. Creating a web site has never been easier.


This Google video shows it takes about 2 minutes to start a blog on Blogger.com. Creating a web site has never been easier.

References:
Blogs of Note: 1000 and counting! Blogger Buzz.
Clinical Cases and Images is "Blog of Note" on the Front Page of Blogger.com
Google On-site Doctor Has a Blog

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I would say thanks for the info. Since I am the only one who is commenting, does that mean I am the only reader? Hummm

    ReplyDelete