Columbus Zoo: Manatees, Gorillas and More

Columbus Zoo is one of the 6 great Ohio Zoos. Currently, I have photos and videos from 4 of them: Cleveland, Akron, Toledo and Columbus.

Click to play the video below:


Manatee Coast at Columbus Zoo

This video was shot with a Canon SD 450, a nice little camera which is almost the size of a credit card (only thicker). The background music was added using the new AudioSwap feature of YouTube. I especially like the turtle swimming right in front of the camera every minute or so. The video was edited with Windows Movie Maker, a free program included with every recent Windows version. I would like to point out to my readers that such videos are easy to make and I am looking forward to seeing your own educational or entertaining (preferably both) videos soon.

See more photos and videos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment