Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 6

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages you find useful, amusing, or both. Here is the 6th edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top):

ruraldoctoring
ruraldoctoring Not that I really wanted the worm, anyway.
ruraldoctoring
ruraldoctoring Awake late--10:30am. So much for early bird catching the worm.
Jeff Jarvis
jeffjarvis Friend reads me email from a trader: "This is worse than divorce. I lost 50% of my money but I still have my wife." We need a laughtrack.
Doctor Anonymous
doctoranonymous I can't change genetic risk for disease. Bummer
Chris Seper
chrisseper having a blast watching my son have a blast in the little italy playground.
Fat Doctor
FatDoctor Came back to work today and had to learn 22 patients, all new to me.
Chris Seper
chrisseper internet down at my house. may be most productive night ever.
ruraldoctoring
ruraldoctoring Anyone successfully defend a speeding ticket when on your way to hospital to deal with urgent clinical situation?
Vijay
scanman Q: What’s the difference between a investor and a pigeon? A: The pigeon can still make a deposit on a house.
Vijay
scanman Q: What’s the difference b/w a guy who just lost everything in Vegas and an investment banker? Ans: A tie.
Vijay
scanman Might do to remember that a few medbloggers/twits wearing out their fingertips & getting hot & bothered isn't going to change anything
Vijay
scanman twits Even if I don't reach all my goals, I've gone higher than I would have if I hadn't set any. - Danielle Fotopoulis.
ruraldoctoring
ruraldoctoring Still barely squeaked through physiology and pharmacology. Collective sigh of relief from those departments when I passed.
ruraldoctoring
ruraldoctoring When I was in med school, I used to underline in 5 colors of highlighter and 3 colors of fine-tipped pen. Madness.
ruraldoctoring
ruraldoctoring Why I'm took mini-retirement: to finish unpacking from my move in 2005.
Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes Twitter poetry: @sandnsurf "The pixel fairies call - the darkness of night pervades the room - sleep mac, sleep your work is done"
ruraldoctoring
ruraldoctoring Blog post written for tomorrow. A rewarding feeling of self-satisfaction.
sandnsurf
sandnsurf The pixel fairies call - the darkness of night pervades the room - sleep mac, sleep your work is done
ruraldoctoring
ruraldoctoring @scanman I have Shakespeare on both iP and Kindle. iP is with me all the time, but Kindle more comfortable for reading long periods of time.
Brad Wright
progressnotes Nothing soothes the soul like music; nothing refreshes the brain like sleep. I'm getting a good dose of both this weekend.
Graham Walker
grahamwalker 3rd chest tube, check, another femoral line, check. Sometimes there are benefits to being a black cloud.
Vijay
scanman It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job. He still ends up with the same boss!

Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people. To see that even not-so-interesting guys can do it, please visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment