New Medical Blog: My Emergency Medicine Blog

My Emergency Medicine Blog is "a resource for EM physicians and others interested in Emergency Medicine by an emergency medicine physician who works at a community ED near a major metropolitan US city." The first post is from August 12, 2008.

I like the tag line:

"I blog about questions, clinical and otherwise, that arise during my daily practice."

Some of the best ways to use a medical blog are listed below:

1. Keep up with the medical news.
2. Share and communicate with other health professionals.
3. Answer questions from your clinical practice.
4. Create an archive (educational portfolio) of what you have learned, read and thought about.

2 comments:

  1. Another new blog on the sphere is Receiving. Pure education.
    www.drhem.com

    ReplyDelete