- People With Diabetes Are More Than Twice as Likely to Develop Dementia http://is.gd/hQKx
- Hospital disinfectants raise nurses' asthma risk http://is.gd/hQLm
- Nurses regularly exposed to cleaning chemicals and disinfectants were 72% more likely to be newly-diagnosed with asthma http://is.gd/hQLm
- FDA Urges Ban of Pain Drug propoxyphene, sold in U.S. for more than 50 years http://is.gd/hSe5
- Propoxyphene is used in dozens of generic pain medications, Darvon and Darvocet used by millions of patients each year http://is.gd/hSe5
- Propoxyphene increases risk of suicides and accidental deaths, little 'b', big 'R' -- little benefit and lots of risk http://is.gd/hSe5
- FDA pulls propoxyphene-containing pain medications Darvon and Darvocet off the market http://goo.gl/poApS
- Sports Injuries May Cause Lasting Brain Damage http://tinyurl.com/buf4x8
- 20 percent of boxers who suffer repeated brain trauma go on to develop degenerative brain disease http://is.gd/hSiZ
Do you like this post? Subscribe and have articles delivered to your RSS reader or email (see the right sidebar) immediately after they are published. The subscription is powered by Google and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.