- Weight loss reduced the frequency of self-reported urinary-incontinence episodes among overweight and obese women http://is.gd/i0mi
- Survival and the risk of ESRD in carefully screened kidney donors appear to be similar to those in the general population http://is.gd/i0mq
- Gene therapy is a safe and effective treatment for SCID in patients with ADA deficiency http://content.nejm.org/cgi...
- NEJM: It is more difficult than ever to eradicate infections caused by antibiotic-resistant "superbugs http://is.gd/i0lI
- Infections caused by antibiotic-resistant "superbugs"- the problem is exacerbated by a dry pipeline for new antimicrobials http://is.gd/i0lI
- A persistently swollen lip for 10 months. Etiology? http://ccjm.highwire.org/co... - Cheilitis granulomatosa
Do you like this post? Subscribe and have articles delivered to your RSS reader or email (see the right sidebar) immediately after they are published. The subscription is powered by Google and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.