- FDA lists drugs under review for safety issues http://is.gd/irkq
- FDA reviewing Abilify for possible liver toxicity and diet drug Xenical for the risk of rectal bleeding
- FDA reviewing SSRI and SNRI antidepressants for the risk birth defects
- A gene variant plus vitamin D deficiency may increase a person's chances of developing multiple sclerosis later in life http://is.gd/iuDt
- Giving vitamin D supplements to pregnant women and young children could reduce the risk of developing MS later in life http://is.gd/iuDt
- Accumulating evidence that vit. D can reduce the risk of developing cancer and offer protection from autoimmune diseases http://is.gd/iuDt
- Older people living within 50 meters of major power lines are at increased risk of dying from Alzheimer's disease http://bit.ly/2j0o
- Low levels of vitamin D increase the risk of cognitive impairment in the elderly http://bit.ly/2my8RB
Do you like this post? Subscribe and have articles delivered to your RSS reader or email (see the right sidebar) immediately after they are published. The subscription is powered by Google and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.