- Adult Americans (aged 50 to 74) are not as healthy as Europeans, at almost all wealth levels http://is.gd/jYb5
- Health in US adults (aged 50-74): a comparison of the health of rich and poor Americans with that of Europeans http://is.gd/jYLe
- Children with eczema are 54 percent more likely to have ADHD http://is.gd/k3eN
- 20 percent of children in Western nations have atopic eczema by age 6 http://is.gd/k3eN
- Sorbitan Sesquioleate (SSO), a Common Emulsifier in Topical Corticosteroids, May be an Important Contact Allergen http://is.gd/k3gE
- MMR-vaccinated children are less often hospitalized with asthma and use less asthma medication than unvaccinated children http://is.gd/k3gX
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.