- People who suffer chronic sleep problems are more likely to think about suicide or actually try to kill themselves http://is.gd/pYwy
- 7% of patients treated at a large U.S. hospital received enough radiation from CT scans to increase cancer risk by 1% http://is.gd/pV8n
- Simple test: Alzheimer's patients with an abnormal one-leg balance test experience greater decline in brain function http://is.gd/pV01
- Insomnia may alter "hunger hormone" ghrelin which is involved in appetite control http://is.gd/pV3N
- JAMA Questioning Industry Funding of Medical Specialty Societies: Ads in journals are OK http://is.gd/pYtU
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.