- 70% of patients don't tell their doctors they are taking herbal supplements. In a survey of plastic surgery patients, 55% reported taking at least one herbal supplement on a daily basis. http://bit.ly/LxuiY
- Students Taking Self-esteem Exercises See Gains in Academic Achievement http://is.gd/sPQv
- Google CEO: more queries for 'alcohol', 'gambling' amid economic downturn http://is.gd/sPTD
- Even in a recession, parents see braces for their children ($4,500 to $7,000) as an investment in the future. http://bit.ly/497PPU
- Inventor of Xalatan dies at 55 from CHF from restrictive pericarditis due to radiation tx for Hodgkin's 25 yrs ago http://bit.ly/109KLK
- Travel health expert Dr. Mark Gendreau answers NYT readers’ questions on safe travel http://is.gd/sPRZ
- ABC: Why Doctors Are Tweeting During Surgery http://is.gd/sL5z - Not my cup of tea...
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.