- Polycap (thiazide, atenolol, ramipril, simvastatin, aspirin) reduces multiple risk factors and cardiovascular risk. http://bit.ly/bEyAB
- Timing of initiation of antiretroviral therapy in AIDS-free HIV-1-infected patients: 350 cells/L is minimum threshold http://bit.ly/jlrYL
- Vivaglobin is the first and only FDA-approved Sub-Q Immunoglobulin for Primary Immunodeficiency Disorder (PIDD) http://www.vivaglobin.com
- Johns Hopkins over-enthusiastic about Twitter: search is great, "extremely useful," "our feed is worth following" http://is.gd/sZuL
- CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta first video blog post: http://bit.ly/1abV4F - Not bad...
- Cleveland Clinic fan page on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/dcwbct
- PubMed abstract title: "More Information than You Ever Wanted: Does Facebook Bring Out the Green-Eyed Monster of Jealousy?" http://is.gd/sZw7
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.