Medical Geek Humor During a Twitter "Meltdown"

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages (called "tweets") that you find interesting, useful, amusing, or disagreeable. The tweets below are part of the series Medical Geek Humor on Twitter:


Evan Williamsev if you're missing your icon/avatar, please excuse -- will be back shortly!

Ed BennettEdBennett Twitter is melting down - my DM's are missing, and so is my avatar.
Ed BennettEdBennett I'm seeing lot's of missing avatars - is amazon down?

Bryan VartabedianDoctor_V Your avatar has disappeared and your feed is melting. But remain seated and stay calm, I repeat: remain seated

Ed BennettEdBennett Twitter is melting before our eyes! Everybody run around and scream!

Ed BennettEdBennett as if 140 characters isn't slim enough data - now we lose our visual cues. This is a test folks - stay strong. Bryan VartabedianDoctor_V @EdBennett And how do I know you're really Ed Bennett??

Ed BennettEdBennett @Doctor_V you don't! - braa ha ha ha!

Bryan VartabedianDoctor_V Perhaps if we jack up our tweet volume that'll 'work out the kinks' Ed BennettEdBennett @Doctor_V Re: more volume - yes, I'm sure that will help

Ed BennettEdBennett just lost my background. I've enjoyed our time together folks.

Ed BennettEdBennett my background and avatar are back! life is good.
If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment