- Learning disorders related to writing are just as common as reading disabilities, especially in boys. Dysgraphia is diagnosed when a child's writing skills fall "substantially below" the norm for his or her age and IQ. 7-15% of students develop a written-language disorder over their school career, boys 2-3 times more likely than girls http://is.gd/vFvT
- CMS: changes to dialysis reimbursement - one lump payment to cover both dialysis & IV meds (previously paid separately) http://is.gd/vFMe
- Gardasil vaccine to prevent cervical cancer may be linked to Guillain-Barre syndrome in the first 6 weeks after the shot http://is.gd/vFYJ
- Black Box Warning for Botox due to hospitalizations requiring mechanical ventilation and deaths http://bit.ly/19EGDN
- Slideshow: What We Say Without Words: Former FBI agent describes how our torsos, hands, feet and legs show emotions http://is.gd/UMC
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.