- Following a consistent bedtime routine improves infants' and toddlers' sleep patterns as well as their bedtime behaviors http://bit.ly/jq358
- Monthly injections of a testosterone-based contraceptive were 99% effective for preventing partner pregnancy http://bit.ly/15STI4
- New name for diastolic heart failure - heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (HFPEF)? http://bit.ly/eVRBw
- "Intradermal Botox injections may be an effective and safe method of relieving diabetic neuropathic pain in the feet" http://bit.ly/rVF7C
- New genetic defects Associated with a Syndrome of Immunodeficiency and Autoimmunity, from NEJM: ORAI1 -- CRAC -- STIM1 http://bit.ly/Zc1Mo
- JAMA Patient Page: Acute Sinusitis http://bit.ly/BaBQw
- "Hospitalists likely to be short timers - docs who are moonlighting, are between jobs or waiting to grab a fellowship" http://bit.ly/AsxtX
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.