- CDC: "Having a “swine flu party” is a big mistake” http://bit.ly/GwMKk
- "Hand Shaking Is So Medieval. Let’s End It" by Michael Arrington: http://is.gd/y1vJ -- Evolution of the handshake: from "knuckle cruncher" and "dead fish" to "palm smile" and "elbow bump" http://is.gd/y4Mg
- Former pastry chef received double hand transplant, other recipients have lived with their hands for more than a decade http://bit.ly/2bFwci
- Customs officials in Miami seized what they believe is "snake wine," poisonous snakes bottled in alcohol. http://bit.ly/T4FKN
- "Merck’s Ghost Writers, Haunted Papers and Fake Elsevier Journals" http://bit.ly/Ouvnd
- Hurt by Economy, Plastic Surgeons Find Hope in New Products http://bit.ly/zWRvD - @scanman suggestion: please read the last paragraph...
- CNN: Boston trolley driver was texting at time of crash which injured 20 people http://bit.ly/11vRN6
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.