- Cost Implications of Reduced Work Hours for Residents: Implementing recommendations costly, effectiveness unknown http://bit.ly/b4Zye
- NEJM: Fomepizole for Ethylene Glycol and Methanol Poisoning prevents the formation of the toxic metabolites http://bit.ly/6JqKT
- JAMA's cartoon on comparative effectiveness research: http://bit.ly/GD56H
- A new way of visualising health data http://bit.ly/4tGL9
- "Vitamin D may reduce decline in mental agility" http://bit.ly/vmDvt
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.