Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 59

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages (called "tweets") that you find interesting, useful, amusing, or disagreeable. Here is the 59th edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top): Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people. You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

  1. David Schronceschroncd A follower writes "Dear Dave, Thanks for saving my marriage. After reading your tweets, I realized that my husband may be sane after all."
  2. David Schronceschroncd Ever walk into a strange place and feel like you've been there before? It happens to me every time I walk into my office
  3. Ben Casnochabencasnocha To find out what a person really thinks, ask him what "most people" think.
  4. J. SchwimmerKidneyNotes RT @CDCemergency: "CDC reminds you that you can NOT get swine flu from eating pork. http://bit.ly/16YpY1" [Lots of eye-rolling at the CDC.]
  5. Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotes Q: Cause of PNH? A: Defect in CD55 (decay accelerating factor/DAF) & CD59 that protect RBCs from complement (membrane attack complex, MAC)
  6. Larry Kingkingsthings I've never learned anything listening to myself talk.
  7. Larry Kingkingsthings heading to breakfast w usual crew we solve all the world's problems every morning in 1 hour!
  8. David PoguePogue RT @dvdmon: "Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity."
  9. Paul StamatiouStammy there's a squirrel on my balcony. he must have jumped at least 15 feet from a tree to get there. if he doesn't leave soon he's splitting rent
  10. Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotes Transcriptionist: "The testing for fool allergens, namely almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts, pecan, ... " - Supposed to be "food allergens"...
  11. Bryan VartabedianDoctor_V Just the word swine freaks me out RT @JessicaKnows: all the tweets about the swine flu are freaking me out.
  12. Larry Kingkingsthings I have no idea why the paparazzi follow me everyday. I am on TV every night!
  13. Ves Dimov, M.D.AllergyNotes "Blogging today, is not the same as it was 5 yrs ago. Social Networks - primary means of keeping in touch" http://bit.ly/AqQKa
  14. Laika (Jacqueline)laikas Teacher: "I sometimes ask her: do u follow it all? But she hardly gives a specific answer". Me: "Ït is hardly a specific question either."

The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) in Selection of My Twitter Favorites does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind.

If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment