- Frequent Moves Increase Suicide Risk in Teens, more mobile families may be more stressed http://bit.ly/BKyXv
- Women on tamoxifen who were also taking Paxil, Prozac, or Zoloft were twice as likely to have their cancer recur http://bit.ly/p8uJq
- Risk-Scoring Systems Predict Incident Diabetes Mellitus in U.S. Adults Age 45 to 64 Years http://bit.ly/jFmPY
- Heart rate reduction associated with the survival benefit of beta-blockers in heart failure, dose of -blocker is not http://bit.ly/8qfbY
- New developments in the diagnosis of fibromyalgia syndrome: Say goodbye to tender points? http://bit.ly/r3mVG
- CCJM IM Board Review: A 72-year-old man with a purpuric rash http://bit.ly/wYluI
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.