- Nearly 40% of our endocrinology clinic patients over the age of 50 have inadequate vitamin D levels. American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists: "Recommended vitamin D dose is 1500 to 2600 IU daily. Vit. D is a very safe vitamin. One would need daily doses of 40,000 IU before seeing negative side effects." http://bit.ly/14SZ7A
- The Atlantic focuses on the wrong question: "Do Doctors Deserve to Be Paid Less?" http://bit.ly/3j2PNh and uses data from 13 yrs ago...
- Cutting physician pay by 20% would only reduce spending by 2%. http://bit.ly/3zJvn8
- McAllen Redux by Peter R. Orszag, Director of the WH Office of Management and Budget http://bit.ly/g9eW3
- WHO recommends global use of rotavirus vaccine http://bit.ly/Whi9d
- Budesonide is effective in treating collagenous and lymphocytic colitis http://bit.ly/PvoUJ
- Comprehensive review: Resveratrol addiction: To die or not to die http://bit.ly/P6ly5 (PDF)
- Dr. Mintz: The Avandia Scare: Why it Matters, Who's Responsible, and What to Do http://bit.ly/E6wSL
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.