- Rosiglitazone increases risk of heart failure and fractures, but does not increase overall cardiovascular mortality http://bit.ly/ReujZ
- Our digital world: camera phones and the diagnosis of a seizure. One picture is worth a thousand guesses. http://bit.ly/psdyO
- CNN: Cleveland Clinic pushes into future http://bit.ly/AZXNN
- Just registered with the BMJ social network site Doc2Doc http://doc2doc.bmj.com - Give it a try.
- NYTimes on preventing burnout during residency: "Taking Time for the Self on the Path to Becoming a Doctor" http://bit.ly/Knsqp -- Who advised the NYTimes to redirect article comments to a separate blog? - "Join the discussion on the Well blog" http://bit.ly/iPcvX - Strange.
- CrowdEye search for Twitter makes interesting word clouds and associations: allergy http://bit.ly/LKL1T
- I believe we had the first ever Journal Club on Twitter on Dec 11, 2008 http://bit.ly/ZkDn0 - please reply @JRBtrip to expand the idea: "Imagine multiple contributions from the 'twitterverse' - a global perspective on a paper."
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.