- The Washington Post on doctor rating websites: "Want Treatment? Just Sign This No-Complaint Contract" http://bit.ly/vv0AV
- "How To Debunk A Health Myth: A dose of skepticism can be good for you." http://bit.ly/3Pj7IS
- CNN: "When you’re under anesthesia, do you know who’s actually doing the surgery?" http://bit.ly/6R7OE - Check some of the word choices too...
- BMI - the body-mass index - was developed in 1832... http://bit.ly/14VZLj
- "Return to McAllen: A Father-Son Interview" http://bit.ly/HCjpW
- NPR Science: How Much Heat Can You Take? http://bit.ly/1JMHjZ
- "Microbes ‘R’ Us" - from an evolutionary biologist http://bit.ly/16Pjmt
- "Scientist creates a social networking site that users call "wonderful nerd-fest" http://bit.ly/jgOv2
- "Multiple choice medical school exams favour male students" http://bit.ly/uCdTO
- Kids Growth Chart Percentiles Calculator by Vincent Iannelli, M.D., About.com http://bit.ly/nhXKo -- not health news but a useful link.
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source/links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.