Video: How to Build a High-Traffic Blog Without Killing Yourself - Tim Ferriss
This is the opening keynote at the 2009 San Francisco WordCamp, titled “How to Blog without Killing Yourself”.
Tim Ferris covers the following topics:
- Why I blog
- How I blog and select best practices
- Frequency and tools — best times and days to post
- Blogging myths and how to harness data for better results
- Testing design and surprising findings that can be copied
- How I address comments and community building
- How I write and research for good social media response
- 20 minutes of audience Q&A on Twitter, branding, outsourcing, and much more
How to Build a High-Traffic Blog Without Killing Yourself. Tim Ferris.
"One of the best decisions I’ve made in my career was to start a blog and a wiki, leaving a paper trail of ideas" http://bit.ly/GX7Z6C