- Academic Reputation in the Future http://bit.ly/NJiDn
- Many physicians are unaware that the first search results for their name are doctor rating websites. A blog/Twitter account would be helpful.
- Why Comments Matter http://bit.ly/163cBt
- Why Bezos and Hsieh used new media instead of old to make their Amazon/Zappos announcement. http://bit.ly/zycEf
- "Why physicians may never have their own Facebook" http://bit.ly/kA0vJ
- Video: "Brilliant Woman Solves All of California's Problems" at Santa Cruz City Council http://bit.ly/5fHQC
- "Who Is Chris Brogan: The Story of Me" http://bit.ly/Aw3xV
- Explore Points of Interest with Yahoo! Image Search http://bit.ly/uTIbf
- Buckeye Surgeon: "The meaning of life" http://bit.ly/3C4EXV
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source/links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.