- ‘Oversharing' a consequence of tell-all digital age http://bit.ly/DSWDR
- As Twitter and Facebook grow, Google Reader copies features, adding clutter http://bit.ly/313g0g
- Nicole Dettmar's Open Letter to Clinical Reader http://bit.ly/9g7F0 -- Unbelievable: http://bit.ly/smavC - Again, if you claim an endorsements, link to the original source please.
- Funny image of the day: http://bit.ly/10qK0F - Twitter is a "journal" too...
- Twitter Search API Method: results are limited to 7 days only http://bit.ly/hFaRT - Please have in mind in case you want to archive tweets. I move all my "valuable" tweets (oxymoron?) as composite posts (10-15 tweets each) to my blog - makes them searchable. Twitter search=7 days.
- “Twitter just one part of ecosystem that includes blogs, email, journals, social media sites, face-to-face meetings" http://bit.ly/z36KG
- Harvard University Press selling books on Scribd starting today. http://bit.ly/18VFH5
- Danny Sullivan looks at the Twitter Suggested Users List. http://tr.im/sMa4
- "Wow. If you go to Google and type in "United," United Breaks Guitars is the 3rd entry on page one" http://bit.ly/3Ditg via @shelisrael
- 15 states hit 10% unemployment, Michigan became the first state in 25 years to suffer unemployment rate exceeding 15% http://bit.ly/tlsx5
- Quote: "When you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meager and unsatisfactory kind." http://bit.ly/qMU8H via @googlebooks
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source/links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.