- Doctor Is In Online: Doctors are using the Web to treat patients as a growing number of health insurers pay for it, WSJ http://bit.ly/145OpO
- "RelayHealth is a secure, private way to communicate with your doctor online" http://bit.ly/NvnC5
- BMJ integrates its social network website doc2doc on the front page http://www.bmj.com
- BMJ Case report: Abdominal pain and swelling. What is the cause? http://bit.ly/1T5cc
- BMJ Statistical question: Number needed to treat http://bit.ly/19JdJz
- Survival tips for junior doctors: a free 17-page PDF book from doc2doc (BMJ social network) http://bit.ly/CXnS7
- Battle over popular bone drug Fosamax bursts into court http://bit.ly/2N7YTO
- BMJ: Steroids provide symptomatic relief of pain in sore throat, in addition to antibiotic therapy http://bit.ly/u5ydu
- Textbooks Offered For iPhones: Publisher is making its college digital textbooks readable on iPhones and iPods http://bit.ly/3mSPkE
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) is not an endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.